The huge volumes of international trade and associated transactions (which increases the scope for suspect trade transactions to be camouflaged) offers opportunities for facilitating large-scale money laundering. And criminals are able to distance themselves from the activity due to the complexity of the money trail, making oversight and enforcement difficult.
Find out more in this short Prezi.
The ICA Specialist Certificate in Trade Based Money Laundering (TBML) explores the anti money laundering and counter terrorist financing risks that exist within the international trade environment, giving you or your teams the skills and tools to manage this risk effectively.
The course covers:
- International Trade and Receivables Finance Explained
- Introduction to Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Proliferation
- International Laws, Regulations and Industry Guidance
- Managing Risk
- Money Laundering Typologies
- Terrorist Financing, Resourcing and Sanctions
- Further Financial Crime Considerations.
Register for the online course here ►
This course can be studied online or can be delivered in-house at your firm with some customised training delivered by our industry experts. Our aim is to deliver expert employee knowledge, enhanced risk management and mitigation strategies and competitive advantage for your firm.
Access the free demo of this one of a kind course here.