What designation can I use on completing my Diploma?
Designations for ICA Diplomas are listed below:
- ICA International Diploma in Compliance - Int.Dip(Comp)
- ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering - Int. Dip(AML)
- ICA International Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention - Int. Dip(FinCrime)
- ICA Diploma in Compliance - Dip(Comp)
- ICA Diploma in Anti Money Laundering - Dip(AML)
- ICA Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention - Dip(FinCrime)
More information on ICA designations can be found here http://www.int-comp.org/designations
Do I automatically become an ICA professional member on completion of an ICA Diploma?
No, you will be invited to become a professional member and will need to submit an application along with the annual fee to ICA. Once you have become a professional member you will be able to use the designation 'MICA' as well as receive many other benefits. More information can be found here http://www.int-comp.org/Membership
Please could I have the tutor’s mobile phone number as I need to talk to him?
Our tutors are often teaching and may be in different times zones if they are overseas. We therefore find that it is best for you to contact the admin team on +44(0)121 362 7501 or email@example.com and we will get your tutor to contact you. You can also contact your tutor through the student support area on the ICT website.